Nantucket Works

Your #1 Source for jobs on Nantucket - Join Today!

Here's a question: How many times had you been to Nantucket before you decided you had to work here?  

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Every summer until I was twelve for a week ata time.  Then my whole summer when i was seventeen,  I have family and friends on the Island and was In a proffessional play there.  I hope to retire there one day.   My last visit was October of 2009 On a roadtrip to cape cod and back.
What's makes Nantucket so special for you?  What is your favorite place on the island?  Do you have pictures you can share?

Phillip D. Queviilon said:
Every summer until I was twelve for a week ata time.  Then my whole summer when i was seventeen,  I have family and friends on the Island and was In a proffessional play there.  I hope to retire there one day.   My last visit was October of 2009 On a roadtrip to cape cod and back.
I feel at home on the island.  I like the hardy-ness of the natives and the general good humor that everyone exumes.  I like the climate in the summer and the cold winters.  Body surfing and eating wild raspberries alongside the crab shack, beach parties and art gallery afternoons, what's not to love?

Stephen said:
What's makes Nantucket so special for you?  What is your favorite place on the island?  Do you have pictures you can share?

Phillip D. Queviilon said:
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stephen Dolinich.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service